REOPENING AFTER QUARANTINEDear escapers,
We are tired of being stuck at home and guess that you are too. Besides, we miss you! So, yes, we will be reopening our doors very soon. We can’t wait to lock you in our Escape Rooms again!
According to the law of Temporary Measures to minimize the spread of SARS-CoV-2 of 24.11.2021
Mandatory access control by paper or QR that accredits at least one of the following documents:
We will be opening on the 15th of June, with a temporarily reduced schedule. Your safety is our chief priority. We want our facilities to be as clean and comfortable as your own homes, but with the adventure and fun that only Escape Rooms can provide.
Take a look at the measures we are implementing to achieve this:
- We are lengthening the gap between games so that our Game Masters have plenty of time to clean and disinfect the rooms;
- We have changed our schedule so that there are no more overlaps of players either waiting to enter a game or coming out of their adventure;
- We have ordered masks and gloves for the Game Masters to wear at all times;
- We have trained our Game Masters how to properly interact with players in a hygienic and safe way;
- We have installed disinfectant in all our locations;
- We have designated disposal bins for used masks and gloves;
We ask that all players relieve themselves before coming to our locals, to minimise the use of the bathroom.
We will not be able to provide costumes during this time, but we encourage players to let your creativity loose and come dressed-up for the adventure you’ve chosen :)
And, most importantly, for the common good of our employees and of our dear players, please follow these simple instructions:
- We will not allow players with respiratory difficulties. If any of the players start to show signs of illness, please cancel your reservation. There will be no form of penalization for such cancellations;
- Please wear a mask and gloves throughout the experience, both before, during and after the game;
- Please be punctual and not too early, so that we can minimize the overlap between groups;
- We are very sorry to deny access to any over the age of 65. Even if the odds of danger are one to a million, we will not take any chances in endangering the lives of those most fragile in the face of this virus.
We know our players, how awesome and responsible they are, so we are sure you will understand and accept these temporary rules.
We can’t wait to welcome you back into Maximum Escape!